Friday, November 6, 2009

Earn Money for Shopping









With the Christmas Season quickly approaching many of use will be starting to think about all the shopping that will take place. If you are anything like me the first place I go to start my shopping is to the wonderful world of the Internet.

As you already know Wascher Elementary participates in the Box Tops 4 Education program to earn rewards for the school. However, one thing you may not know is that you can earn rewards for the school by buying items online at many of the stores you already shop at simple by going to the Box Tops Marketplace first.

I was amazed at how many stores are participating in the program and the range of rewards is anywhere from 0.5% to 10+%. If the school can earn 1% for items that I buy from Walmart online or 8% from Barnes and Nobles for the books that I would buy anyways I have to ask myself - Why not?

As far as I can tell the only drawback is that I have to go to the Box Tops Marketplace web site first and select the store I want to buy from. Once I select a store I am redirected to stores main site and proceed like normal. Simple, effective and best of all we help out our students.

Next time you go to make an online purchase check out the Box Top Marketplace and see if you can make a donation to the school in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment