Tuesday, September 14, 2010

McMinnville School District News

Many of us who use the internet to get the majority of our information rely on sites that use RSS or Atom feeds to pump that information directly to us.  I personally use Google Reader to put all the latest bits of news and information in one place.  I get technology reviews, updates on blogs that I follow (including this one), latest promotions from my favorite stores and now I can get the latest from our school district.

The McMinnville School District has added an RSS feed for all their latest news.  This is something that I had been asking about last year and over the summer they got it in place.  It is great to see that the school district is implementing new ways to keep everyone informed.  If you are a user of any feed readers then point it over to http://www.msd.k12.or.us/rss.xml and subscribe for the latest and some of the most important news that we as parents need to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment