Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Note From the Principle

If you missed this weeks newsletter you can view it here English / Spanish

The following was the "Note From the Principal…"

Teachers are beginning to assess students again for the end of the second quarter. It’s exciting to see the growth your child has made since November. There will be no school on January 29 for students. Teachers will be preparing report cards on that day.

In early February we will be reviewing the academic progress of each student in our school. We want to be sure all students are growing academically and working toward meeting grade level standards.
Many students have asked if I am really going to color my hair green if we reach our jog a thon goal. I’ve told them, “of course I will!” They are all quite excited to see their principal with green hair! I’m just hoping it will wash out!

Thank you,
Kyra Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment